Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

22 July 2011

22JUL11




You can't tell it from these photos, but it thundering like crazy outside and getting ready to storm. These photos--which I took from the hood and windshield of Marilyn's car--just show regular old pretty fluffy white clouds. Within 30 minutes of taking them, the thunder starting rolling. By the way, there is so much thunder that rarely--in the last twenty minutes or so--has one full minutes gone by without some thunder!
It has been raining so much lately and we're all very glad. I'll admit that I don't like driving in it. Tuesday, I had to drive to Houston to the VA for my last physical therapy visit. It rained the whole way there and nearly the whole way back. I was stressed during those three hours, I'll tell ya.
But today, I am safely ensconced in my recliner, listening to the sound of thunder and enjoying the impending rain. We need the rain so much that I welcome it happily. I'm just glad I'm not taking any long trips today. :)


P.S. Isn't it AMAZING how clearly the sky is reflected in Marilyn's hood and windshield. It is almost as if I am actually looking at the sky. And I do realize that this isn't the best picture ever taken and that I'm no expert, but--for whatever reason--the clouds in Marilyn's car made me happy and I knew I had to share them with y'all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment