Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

26 July 2011

My early birthday celebration with Kelly














First, we went to the beauty salon. Nunu (who is on the left and who helped me) poses with her sister!















Then we went to the movies. In the lobby, I saw these three movie advertisements and had to take pictures of them since I had posted pictures of their friends and enemies in a previous blog






























Then--when we were crazy hungry--we went to have some lunch at that avocado green Mexican restaurant right by the movie theatre on Dowlen. I forget the name, but I think the avocado green clue I gave ya will guide you in the right direction. This was Adan, our waiter. He was very nice, helpful, and flirty!



















This is my 'early birthday celebration' gift giver, the fabulously beautiful Kelly!

1 comment: