Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

16 November 2011

15NOV11


I was at the car mechanic shop yesterday. I had to wait there for them to finish the car cos the shop is 40 minutes away. I brought some knitting to do and was sitting out on his back porch, knitting away. That area of Jasper has some really prettily colored trees. For some reason, I was drawn to this set up--a large, black, cold piece of human technology in the foreground with all the natural, simply, God-made beauty in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment