Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

03 February 2011

01FEB11



When we awakened Tuesday morning, the outside was seriously blechy! It was cold and rainy and nasty, but I was excited anyway cos it was the start of a four-day-lovely cold snap! I took this picture in between the blinds cos I didn't want to go outside yet. Since I took it from inside, the window and the screen are in between my camera lens and the lovely winter weather outside. Just so ya know why it is kinda blurry-ish. :)
I spent the day running around, enjoy the weather you see in the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment