Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

11 February 2011

04FEB11




Every morning, I walk to the mailbox to send the letter I write to my nephew, Sam, while he is at basic training. Last Friday was the morning that was expected to be snowy and cold. No snow! :( but it was really cold and icy. This temperature guage was sitting on the carport. I love how the ice froze onto it. I actually think it doesn't work anymore. :( But on the bright side, TODAY, as I was walking back from the mailbox, I saw the old bronze temp gauge--which has been spending the winter in the Bermuda triangle, I guess--just sitting there on the carport brick flower container. How did it get there? and where has it been? I'm not even joking, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment