Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

03 February 2011

02FEB11




I took these pictures yesterday morning as I ran out--last minute--to the mailbox so that I could get Sam's letter in the mailbox before the mail-lady came. Sam is my nephew and he is--currently--at Lackland Air Force Base in Basic Training. I--being a former active duty member of the United States Air Force myself--decided that I needed (and wanted) to make sure I sent him a letter every single day that the mail runs whilst he is in Basic. Sometimes, I forget 'til about 8:30 a.m. So far, though, I haven't missed a day.
As I was running out to put the letter in the box, I noticed the temp. I remember thinking "I hope Sam realizes what kind of commitment I've put into his letters cos I really don't like being out in 19 degree weather!" Later--about 4 hours later--I went out to get the mail and I noticed that the temp had only risen by 5 degrees! Wow!! That isn't much, is it? I enjoyed my little moments though. Cold weather can definitely have its charm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment