Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

18 September 2010

17SEP10, Part Dos:


Pop and I sat out on the carport for several hours yesterday morning. At one point, I noticed that Tipper's dog dish was completely empty. I filled it to the top and then noticed that her blue water bowl had gone AWOL. I started walking out in the grassy area that extends from the carport out to the barn and mailbox. Once I passed the backside of my car, I saw the blue bow, sitting prettily--on the top of a 3 and 1/2 foot bush. Now, Tipper is a pretty talented puppy. She can jump over every single fence on the property. She can go from 0 to 60 in just a few seconds and can chase noisy trucks like nobody's business. I just never thought she'd be able to carry her water bowl and place it neatly in the center of something which is nearly 4 feet off the ground. She sure is impressive!



The trees around her are as tall as...well, I don't know, but they sure are super tall. This picture doesn't even do it justice.

I was sitting reading at a park in Silsbee last night. At one point, I saw three kids run--hands full of bread--over to the area of the pond where the ducks were congregating. Their voices were full of laughter and excitement. It was obvious that feeding the ducks was something those three kids really liked to do. I remember thinking that their Momma must be super smart to encourage them to find enjoyment in something as simply and pure as feeding the ducks. They could have been at home sitting on the couch watching movies or playing video games. Instead they were spending their Friday nights--together--enjoying the beauties of God's creation. I wanted to applaud. It was something beautiful to see!

I think this shot is an interesting one because I managed to catch the oldest boy's hand as it was moving backward after he had thrown his last piece of bread to the ducks.

I think the little gal is a natural in front of the camera. At the very least, she likes it. The kids look like they're having a great time.


This shot was pretty blurry, but I liked the way it looked, so I kept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment