Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

24 September 2010

23SEP10: First Day of Autumn on Pop's Land

First you should know that it didn't FEEL like Autumn at all. At 5:58 p.m., it was 91 degrees out. So, definitely not Autumn-ey, but the trees are starting to turn and it is beginning to be comfortable to sit on the porch swing on the front porch for the last hour of sunshine.
Here are a few picture of the "turning."


The orange was much more vivid with my God-made eyes. I guess cameras can't capture everything, yeah? Maybe I need a flash? Or a real camera? Although I'm having fun with this cameraphone, obviously!

y'all must be getting tired of my hibiscus, but I just can't help taking pictures of them. They draw me! They are just so beautiful.

these flowers were in the field behind Pop's house. Note to all: walking through the unmowed grass in a field is a bad idea if you're wearing flip flops! just sayin'!

Purty!

Purtier!

Purtiest!! That crimson red on the leaves is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!

In another blog--maybe on pensivepollyanna.blogspot.com--I took pictures of a newly grown plant with some fruit growing on it. This picture is of that same plant--a few months later. Notice that the peppers haven't really grown much in size, but a few of the individual peppers are starting to turn an orangey kind of color--another color completely from the natural yellow of banana peppers. Pretty, though, yeah?

I fiori sono piccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment