Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

22 September 2010

22SEP10:This is Buna

Pop and I were taking a drive around Buna this evening after our dinner at the DQ. His children were working on one of the rooms at the house and my part in the whole thing was to keep Pop away from the house for as long as I could. Hence, our drive around town.

We turned into the neighborhood behind the Brookshire's and almost immediately, I noticed two flags flying in front of two of some of the first few houses I saw. Pop and I decided to look to see how many homes had flags. This photo blog is the result of our search. Almost all of these flags belong to houses in that ONE neighborhood behind Brookshire's! Imagine what would happen if we had driven through through the other neighborhoods in town.

I've said before that Buna seems like a very patriotic little town. Seems like I have a little proof, now, yeah?















1 comment: