Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

31 March 2011

01MAR11






On Tuesdays, I go to the Country Bumpkins' Child Care to help out a bit. I read a few stories which I've checked out from Buna Library. I usually work up a lesson/craft project and we have fun. One week, we made ladybugs, learned a bit about 'em and learned a song which we've sung every week since.
The next week, we learned about the life cycle of a butterfly, made butterflies out of coffee filters, clothes pins, and fuzzy wire. We
also sang a song about butterflies. I do have a really good time with these kids. It is nice to know you are a positive influence on someone and that you are adored! Whenever I walk into the house, I am greeted with my name--Miss Lorlee--being screamed joyfully by pint-sized voices. That ALWAYS makes a person feel worthwhile, yeah?
So, anyway, here are a few pictures of the kids. oh, and a pair of their cute little girl shoes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment