Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

31 March 2011

28FEB11



a far-view of the aforementioned pear tree (from 25FEB11) along with the wind-chime I inherited from my grandmother. From afar, the blossoms look kinda light-green, but--if you recall--in close-up, they are pure white. Even from afar, the color of that tree, in comparison to all the other green trees which surround it, is beautiful! This tree was the first one which blossomed on Pop's property. The first sign of Spring, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment