Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

31 March 2011

25FEB11



Pop has 6 to 8 acres on which his house stands. There are several "out-buildings"/storage sheds--prolly about 4 or 5. These buildings plus the house don't really take up much of the land. There are plenty of grasses and trees and bushes everywhere. It is a very natural place. One day, Pop and I were walking around the property when we noticed this awesomely huge pear tree which had already blossomed. It was FULL of pretty white blossoms. Bees were flying around it, happily gathering nectar. Here is a close-up of one of the blossoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment