Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

06 June 2011

23APR11



This year, we (The Whitehead/Pevetos and I) celebrated Easter on a Saturday. Doug, Alison and Lily drove over from Austin and all the local family showed up at Marilyn's house in the afternoon. We ate a great meal and had a lovely time. Strangely, I neglected to take very many pictures--which is unusual for me. The only one I managed to get was this one of Pop who was wearing a darlin' pink bow which belongs to his great-granddaughter, Lily Anna. Doesn't he look purty?

No comments:

Post a Comment