Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

06 June 2011

26APR11



I really love these kids. When Kelly had her daycare, I tried to spend some of every Tuesday off with them. I'd stop by the local library first and pick up a book or two. I'd read 'em some stories and--some weeks--we'd have little art lessons. One week, we learned about ladybugs and made little ladybug crafts. Another week, we learned about butterflies. We'd create our own little art lessons, sing songs about things and generally just have a great time. It is really difficult--if you are a person who likes recording the lovely little things in life--not to pick up a camera when you are around these kids. Sadly, Kelly doesn't have the daycare anymore, so I only get to see Aurora and Pike on Tuesdays now. But--with these lovely photos of these lovely children--I can re-visit our good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment