Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

15 June 2011

Skype Ryan :)

Now I realize that not everyone will look at Ryan and think he is one of the cutest thing to ever walk--well, not quite that--he isn't walking yet!!--the planet. But I adore him and have since before I ever actually got to meet him. Anyway, one day his Gramma--my big sis--and I were talking on Skype and I--somehow. dunno how i did it--took these photos of him. Hope you enjoy his fabulosity!







No comments:

Post a Comment