Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

06 June 2011

31MAY11















I love me some Pike! We had a fun little "photo-shoot" last Tuesday a.m. I had just arrived, Aurora and Kelly were working on school work and Gage and a friend were studying the Bible in his study. Pike and I decided a fun, giggly, good-time photo-shoot was just the thing we needed! I'll put all the other pictures in my other blog (though prolly not today.) Check back Wednesday cos they are really fun pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment