Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

01 November 2010

01NOV10



The first thing I saw when I opened the windows this morning was this very foggy view. So Beautiful!! At first, I thought that it was a perfect start to the day of the dead, but then I looked everything up and realized that THAT day isn't until tomorrow. But, I guess it was a good ending to the Halloween season. It stayed cloudy most of the day. My poor plants didn't get much sun! However, they did get a LOT of water since it poured twice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment