Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

01 November 2010

Interesting things I saw around Waco yesterday













I was driving south on 6 away from Waco and I noticed this vehicle passing me on the right. A really old-timey looking trailer. I wonder if it really is old-timey or if it was just designed to look that way?













I was driving whilst taking this picture of this river in Waco. I didn't mean for it to turn out this way cos the shot of the other side of the river turned out just fine. However, it does look kinda neat despite the mistake in its making.

I saw another thing on the way home--too late. I was bummed about it, too. It was a cow walking down the highway on the shoulder--happy as you please. After I passed it, I looked for a torn down fence, but saw none. Did it lift the latch and escape out the gate door? Or jump over the fence as her bovine fellow jumped over the moon? ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment