Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

14 November 2010

South East Texicana




This place on Hwy 96 caught my attention this morning. There is something just country about it--what with the old tractor being used as a flag holder, the beat-up truck in the background, some sort of broken down wagon at the back left and the "Beware of the dog" sign hanging on the fence.
Also, I noticed when I posted it that the picture looks a little smaller than I thought it would. Click on it and it may open up onto its own screen, thereby allowing you a more detailed look--if you so desire, that is!
Another thing I like--though you do have to click to notice it--is how the confederate flag is all wrapped around the pole and tattered, but the American flag is not. I know it wasn't purposeful on the part of the owner of the flags, but it is cool, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment