Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

11 November 2010

11NOV10



This is Rossi. :) He is the guitar I bought last week. I'm enjoying learning how to play. Speaking of learning: Is anyone in S.E. Texas willing to give lessons? I prolly need a little guidance. I can only learn so much from a book, ya know? I've been practicing a few of the chords this last week; however, today, I actually learned the single notes, and I played a song. It was played very slowly and prolly completely out of time, but hey--a start is a start, yeah? YAY for me and Rossi! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I think he is, too! :) When I ordered it--sight unseen--I kinda thought it'd be a more browney-red color and I was slightly disappointed. Since then, however, he has really grown on me! :)

    ReplyDelete