Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

30 January 2011

26JAN11


I saw these lights during Bible Class at Buna. I liked the way they reflected on the ceiling. Something about the way it looked really drew me. There was another photo which drew me that night. The preacher was doing the devotional. I noticed his daughter was watching him, transfixed. It was amazing. My fingers itched to get my camera and capture that moment forever. However, there is an unwritten rule about taking photos during Bible Class, so I tamped down the urge. What we have here was just the product of the other thing that drew me that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment