Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

03 January 2011

Fireworks



I didn't mean for this picture to turn out this way. As I was approaching this scene, I saw some fireworks go off and I thought it would make a pretty picture if I could capture the colorful lights. None went off; however, so I just decided to take a picture of the stand. I didn't realize that the lights would 'move' as they did, but--in the end--it made for a pretty cool photo. By the way, the lights were very much like a Christmas light strand hung on the large area surrounding the fireworks stand.
On the upper right hand side of the photo, you might noticed the paws and part of the nose on the stuffed hippopatamus which sits on my dashboard. It was a gift from my friend Davis Lane who happens to be one of my favorite red-heads on the whole planet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment