Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

30 January 2011

29JAN11




I was leaving the movie theatre on Saturday evening. This couple was walking toward their car ahead of me. She was limping along, very slowly, As you can see, he was holding her hand. It looked to me as if he had his hand there so that--just in case--he could catch her if she happened to fall. I thought it was beautiful.
He happened to notice the flash and we began chatting. When I made a comment of how totally rockin' cool it was that he was helping her like he was, he responded with, "Well, after 42 years, I'd better be protecting her."
Well, since I'm very familiar with 42--since I'll be turning 42 this year, I asked her, "So, y'all were married in '69?"
"Nope. It was '68. I guess it is about to be 43."
"I asked only cos I was born in '69 and I just presumed..."
"You could be ours!" she said.
"When in August...?" he asked
"August 1st."
"Ah! We were married August 19th of '68"
"So, I really COULD be yours!"
"Yes, you could" she said and there was a smile in her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment