Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

11 August 2011

03AUG11









Here we are at my birthday party at the Coldwater's home. Kelly and Aurora and Pike and I all hung out there. Of course--since I was involved--there was a lot of talking involved. And actually, Pike did a lot of talking, too. That boy has really improved in the last little while, or else, I'm just around enough to start understanding him. maybe it is a little bit of both, yeah?
I really love Pike and Aurora! They are really great kids, ya know? And the more I am around them, the more open and affectionate they are toward me which--of course--I LOVE!
I made myself a home-made cake on Tuesday for POp and I to eat. I realize it is silly, but since no one else made me cake, I decided I would do one for myself. Homemade chocolate cake with homemade icing! It was really delish! Kelly said it was that kind of good when you can tell it is homemade. YAY!
We also had dinner there. Mostly veggies from their garden! So Good!
I L-O-V-E the Coldwater family! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment