Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

11 August 2011

31JUL11



These photos were taken after morning worship on 31JUL11 which--as I'm sure you already know--is Harry Potter's birthday. I'm sure some of you really think my obsession with this story is silly, and that is okay. Everyone has opinions. For all we know, there is something you like that I find silly. Anyway, one of the reasons that I know all these birthday is cos I'm a super fan. However, these three birthdays are in a row"
1-Neville Longbottom, good-hearted, brave, right-doing, snake-killing Gryffindor.
2-Harry James Potter, The boy-who-lived--TWICE!! and--though he is often a whiny baby--that boy went to his death to save the whole world. I don't think he thought that the death would be temporary when he did it, either. He went intending to die completely for the well-being of Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and even Malfoy. Ya gotta appreciate that fact, yeah?
3) Moi! Y'all know me. I don't have to describe myself, yeah?
So, the three of us have birthdays one right after another...

Okay, so the pictures: The first one is a young gal who was just born last month. She is precious and we have similar names--Loralee and Danilee!
The other picture is the mother of my birthday twin--well, I guess that isn't TECHNICALLY true, but we were born on the same day of the year--28 years apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment