Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

17 August 2011

17AUG11


This is my first view of the day in the morning. Outside my window, I see--in the backyard--the old fashioned twirly clothes line that was used in the days before this family had a washer and dryer. I know it is somewhat odd looking. The window screen and glass were situated between my camera and my object of focus, so that leaves the photograph a little "blurry." What is really interesting to me is the reflection of my curtains. If you look carefully, you'll see vertical stripes of fuchsia, lime green, and blue 'draping' the entire photograph. I took the photo with nothing but glass and screen between us, but the reflection of those curtains added another layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment