Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

18 December 2011

14DEC11


On the way home from Bible Class, I realized that I hadn't taken my daily photo yet. I began to look around for something interesting. I took a few photos of the town's Christmas decorations, but they just didn't turn out right. Plus, it was sprinkling a bit. :( I turned in to a parking lot to try to get a better shot of the decorations, but then I saw the flag right next to the fire hall whipping in the wind. I've always been a huge fan of the American flag, so I took a few shots. Of the four that I took, this one ended up being the best one. I chose it cos of the composition--the way things lined up with each other. What is strange is that I never tried to do a good composition or anything. I just wanted to get a neat shot of the flag, but the tree in the background ended up 'shining' and it made the photograph more interesting.

Hey, am I talking too much? Oh--and I wonder how this shot would have turned out if I'd used the 'night' feature. Would the tree have showed up better?

No comments:

Post a Comment