Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

05 December 2011

Two Sunsets

I found these two photographs very interesting.  They are taken of the exact same location, approximately one minute apart.  The first one was taken with a flash.  When I saw how dark it was, I turned off the flash and took the bottom one which came out looking like what I saw when I took the camera off my eye.  To me, it is very interesting that the flash--which is supposed to make things brighter--made this photo darker.
Anyone have an explanation for it?




No comments:

Post a Comment