Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

04 December 2011

Two Trees

I went outside this morning to put the dog out--she wouldn't go cos of the rain. While outside, though, I noticed that the rain made everything kinda pretty, so I decided to take a photograph. The photos are in chronological order. I thought that the second one was a more balanced photograph and more interesting because of the rain puddles and the fact that there was more to see cos I was standing further back and bending down to get more into the photo. As most of you know, I am just a beginner in the art of photography, so any insight, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, or praise would be welcome!
Which photo do you think is better and why? <3


1 comment:

  1. I like the second composition better. Nice color in the tree, which is the focal point.

    Barbara Rieger

    ReplyDelete