Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

19 April 2012

20MAR12

I tried to grow some basil and they were doing well for a while, as evidenced by this photo.  However, the wind knocked them down during a particularly blustery storm and they went kaput.  These died, but I started over again in the retaining wall of the carport.  I planted some more basil, but they're still germinating.    I also transplanted some thyme, lavender, and oregano so that the lettuce and spinach I've planted won't get eaten by bugs.  I've also planted sugar snap peas (they're sprouting ALREADY!  I planted them only six days ago!) cilantro, rosemary and cucumbers (they're sprouting, too).   Strangely, there are a few locations in the dirt which I'd previously planned to plant some veggies where plants are sprouting and I don't remember planting any seeds there!  I"ll try to remember to post photos so that y'all can help me identify what I have accidentally planted!

No comments:

Post a Comment