Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

23 April 2012

You know...what is weird?

Other than my facebook friends who arrive on this photo-blog via a link I share onto Facebook, the only people who visit this blog are people who googled something akin to "photos of the denver airport."   I took those photos with my cameraphone back in the Autumn of 2010 when I went to Denver to see my cousin, Samantha, get married.
How weird is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment