Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

27 April 2012

26APR12

I can't decide which photo should be photo of the day for Thursday, 26APR12.  I'm going to post both of them and y'all get to decide which one should win.  Everyone who votes for the winning one will win a free 4 X 6 print of that photo.   The voting ends at 5 p.m. Sunday, 29APR12.  Vote by leaving a comment in the comment box below!
Here are the photos:



1 comment:

  1. I vote for the birds on a tower. :) There's just something so very Phineas and Ferb about it. I have no idea why. Just my weird brain, I guess. Glad you're having a fun holiday!

    ReplyDelete