Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

19 April 2012

Wuthering Heights Park

I was in a terrible mood.  I had driven to an appt. in Houston ond then found out I was no longer eligible for travel pay.   I had to drive like the win to get to the Beaumont clinic cos I had an x-ray appt at 3:45.   When I got there (in time, believe it or not), I found out that they had canceled the appt because their machine was down--but they didn't call me!!!   I was just fully annoyed.  So, I left the clinic and was driving to the knitting shop on Dowlen.  Then I made a wrong turn. I was definitely Growling out loud.   In less than a mile, I was happy for the wrong turn cos passed a sign for 'Wuthering Heights Park."  I knew I HAD to stop, just to do a little re-focusing and getting rid of my anger.   The fuchsia flowers did it immediately.  I intended to find a bench which was facing the pretty flowers.  I started walking the path to find the right bench and ended up taking a nice walk, which helped me very much in releasing the bad feelings.  It was lovely.  I recommend it for all.
I love patterns in nature!
 patterns again!
 More patterns!

 I call this one "The Leaning Tower of Treeza."   Get it?
the azaleas were in full bloom


This tree looks like it stayed in Autumn!


The sign into the park.  This is exactly--well, along with the azaleas--what drew me into this park.

No comments:

Post a Comment