Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

28 August 2010

27AUG10



Yesterday was supposed to be really hot, but it didn't feel like it to us. With the humidity seemingly so low, the heat just didn't feel so bad, yeah? In the morning--when I went out to the garden to cut some herbs--it felt like Denver in the summer. You know--crisp and cooler than usual. It was so enjoyable. Pop and I went out to get a few groceries at the store and when we arrived back home, I noticed that the temperature was much higher on our little temp guage than it really felt. Even just about thirty minutes later, it has risen to 108 or so. I was thinking "really?" cos it surely didn't feel like it.
I think--perhaps--we're so used to the humidity that a reprieve from it makes a world of difference.

I worked in the garden a little last night. I watered and then weeded. (Note to self: weed first--THEN water.) I never knew how much exercise you get from weeding. I guess it is all that holding yourself up so you don't fall over into the plants, yeah? This morning, my upper thighs even hurt a little. WOW. Maybe I need to weed more often. It can be my exercise! well, maybe I need to do a little more than just weeding, but we'll see if I can get that going, too.

Anyway, I took the picture after we got home from errands. I'm not sure what I was really going for, but I liked the end product.

Hope y'all enjoy!

Lolly Fab :)

P.S. That is my container garden on the right of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment