Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

31 August 2010

31AUG10

Chili's Sign # 1 circa 6:53 p.m.

Chili's Sign # 2 circa 7:53 p.m.



When we went into Chili's this evening, the sky was not cloudy, but acting twilight-y. Just a bit over an hour later, when we left, the sky was cloudy. The differences in looks was just too coooool not to journal, ya know? I took others, but they'll have to make the "gag" reel later in the week.

love y'all,

ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment