Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

17 October 2010

Denver Airport



These guys helped me find my way!


Whenever I take a flight, I always park at Pre-Flight parking lot. I park in the uncovered lot cos it is less expensive. Also, I pay ahead of time with my credit card, so I get a discount--just for your info. Anyway,I parked and then hopped on the little van they use to ferry us back and forth from parking lot to airport and back again. I saw this bag sitting on the large luggage rack in the van. I think it was the driver's bag. I could totally understand why he had these words stitched onto his bag. I can just imagine how easy it would be for a harried traveler to accidentally pick up the driver's bag, also.
Another cool thing about this trip is the young man who road the bus with me to the airport. He has a job down here, but he was raised in Canada. We were talking about where we were going. I as telling him about my trip to Denver: about the Memorial Service and about our Thanksgiving Dinner. He grinned at that and informed me that he was headed home to Canada because this particular weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving. I thought that was kinda cool, yeah?


Decorative art in the Denver airport. It looks like a ceramic snail to me.











An accidental shot at the Denver Airport. What you're seeing is one of the white "tents" that cover the entire Denver Airport. Someone told me that the white tents were supposed to represent the Rocky Mountains. Interesting, yeah?








Some more of those ceramic-looking pieces at the Denver Airport. Can't tell what they are, but they are interesting, yeah?












I saw this pretty cool statue at that spot where you have to wait for the subway train thing to take you over to where the baggage claim is. I guess he was a flying Colorado guy and they were proud of him. Should I be ashamed that I have never heard of him?



















This mural was so large that I had to take the pictures in four section. How cool is that mural? A few scenes of what has made Colorado such a cool state. It is some really great work. I love the copper colors in the mural. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment