Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

01 December 2010

01DEC10





I'm not sure why the interior portion of my Kale plant is turning white, but it is. I imagine it is prolly cos the plant is dying. I think it looks kinda pretty though--the white kind of acts as a large and unofficial center to the rest of the green kale.
The second picture is one I cropped because I didn't really like the full picture.




















Oh, and here is a photo of Snow White after just awakening from a nap.


1 comment:

  1. That's pretty. Thought it was a flower of some sort at first.

    ReplyDelete