Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

09 December 2010

09DEC10-Criss Cross



I'm no expert at taking photographs. I just see something I like and take a picture.
When I was editing this picture on Photoshop, I noticed something really interesting.
There are criss-crossing lines all over the place on it.
They are all different. Check it out:
-Brown Autumn Leaves horizontally across the bottom third.
-Fence line horizontally across the center.
-Another fence line just above that one; however, it doesn't have as much length.
-Almost all the way up in the center--and about an inch in length--there is a dark brown branch which goes off in another direction but the leaves cover the path the branch goes.
-On the far left, just at the very top, is the final horizontal line--another branch.

For the vertical lines:
-several tree trunks of varying lengths and colors.
-a darker shadow--in the tree in the foreground--which cuts the trunk in two.
-the speed limit sign.

And strangely--almost in the middle, but kind up toward the top--is a circle, a wheel, a connector of all the lines.

I just think this picture is pretty cool. Hope y'all enjoy it, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment