Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

05 December 2010

04DEC10







Another example of me being fascinated with all things "South East Texas." Those log trucks always catch my eye. I wish I had a really good camera with a zoom function so I could get a shot of them from farther off. I can't really zoom on this camera phone. Plus, the camera usually actually takes the picture a second or two after I press the button. Therefore, in order to NOT miss the shot completely, I usually end up trying to compensate. Compensation = a picture that is taken just too soon or just too late.
Sigh! As you can see, this one was one of the "just too soon" variety.
Ah well! What can you do? OH, I know--starting January 1st, I'm putting a tiny portion of each check away in order to buy a camera for myself next Christmas. :)
You can't see it from this shot, but there is something kind of lovely about those log trucks. Well, not the trucks themselves, but the piles of tree trunks. They all have such a variety of color and the texture is obvious even from far off.
I know. I'm weird. It's okay. I like myself anyway! ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment