Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

10 December 2010

10DEC10--Tipper

















Tipper checking out someone passing by on the road--Standing Guard.















An Accidental Photo when Tipper ran over toward me at top speed. She sure is full of energy and spirit. I <3 that dog a bunch.















o/' o/' And they called it Puppy Looovveeeeee o/' o/'















Squirrels's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment