Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

08 December 2010

08DEC10




Getting a haircut with Daddy.

Today, a dad and his daughter were getting a haircut at the same salon I was. When daughter was finished, Daddy put her in a nearby chair so that he could get HIS haircut. She didn't like that idea and began to cry. In the end, Daddy had to put her on his lap, where she sat quite happily, until Daddy was done with his hair cut. Too cute, they were

No comments:

Post a Comment