Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

07 December 2010

07DEC10




Here is a picture of the decorated tree with PRESENTS!!!! underneath it. The picture of the undecorated tree is HERE on my word blog. Those are only the presents that I'm giving someone ELSE. I suppose that if I had a large family, the pile underneath would be MUCH larger. I'm thankful that nearly everything is purchased and wrapped. I think there is like 3-5 little small things left to do or get. One I won't even think about until Christmas Eve when I am driving home. Gotta get Mom and Daddy some coffee beans from Starbucks! It is tradition!

The tree makes me happy--just looking at it! It is even nicer with presents underneath. I thought y'all would like to see the finished product. :)

And, hey! How cool are those fake sunlight beams coming from the ceiling lights? :)





This is an accidental shot I took-accidentally ha!--today. I was taking the memory stick out of the camera when the button was pushed and I got this odd shot of my computer keyboard.

1 comment:

  1. when I said "undecorated" tree up at the top, I meant un-christmas present-ed tree. :)

    ReplyDelete