Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

03 October 2010

02OCT10 Astros Outing

Cole and I sat in Mike and Tammy's back seat on the way to the Astros game. Cole is even wearing Astro gear--cap and shirt--We were already having fun.
I know, I know: I'm a freak about flags, right? This one was HUGE. Of course, you can't really tell that from this photo cos there is nothing to compare it to in the picture. But it was huge and the wind was blowing. It was great. The reflection in the window is kinda cool.
One of the two murals outside the doors of Pancho's restaurant where we stopped to eat before going to the game. I think it looked pretty cool, I thought!
The other one. It looks like a fun place to jump into the picture and start walking and/or exploring. I wonder what kind of adventures we could find in this little Spanish town?Me and the Pancho's guy. I HAD to get a picture, yeah?
That cute little boy who came with us to the game. Can't remember his name, but if y'all know it, please comment. I want him to have his due. And, what is so super califragilistically cool about him is that he posed underneath a flower. He even let me change his position so that I could see the flower better. How cool is that? What a fun, easy-going, likeable young man!
Aurora! and me.
They weren't quite ready when I took this shot. Pike doesn't really wanna pose! The sun is in Aurora's eyes! Gage was busy being a good Daddy! Only Kelly was ready! ;)
Ahhh! Here we go! What a beautiful family!
Me and my favorite Whitehead EVER! Cole Younger Whitehead. He is Pop's youngest grandchild.

Okay the rest of the pictures are ones I took after Keri taught me how to use the phone's zoom function. Turns out that when you use the zoom function (because you have to change the number of pixels or something) it makes the pictures pretty small. I'm thinking I'm changing it back TONIGHT!!! It is good to know what to do if I DO need a zoom; however, I think I'll need it only on very rare occasions. Additionally, I'm working on learning a little bit at a time about photography, so I was glad about the free lesson from someone more knowledgeable than I. AND, a photography textbook is on my Amazon.com wishlist, so maybe a sister or parent will get it for me for Christmas!!!
He is so STINKIN' cute! :)
C Ray's son's wife! She is pretty cool. :)
Grandpa and granddaughter # 1
Grandpa and granddaughter # 2 She is so stinkin' cute too!I was walking around exploring. I found this guy with a HUGE hat. He let me take a picture, but somehow, I find it lacking. It just doesn't illustrate well enough how huge this hat was. :( But still!! He was all a part of a great adventure. :)
I had great fun at the Astros game. However, I gotta tell y'all. I prolly watched about 30 minutes of it. Come on! Did y'all expect me to WATCH? Surely you knew I'd be talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment