Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

12 October 2010

Extras


A different angle at the farmer's market: I pretty much love everything about Autumn. The colors. That something special that is in the air. The anticipation which seem inherent in Autumn. Not sure what we're anticipating, but we are, yeah?





Flags flying vigorously in front of a bank in Lumberton. So beautiful, America and Texas. :)




An avenue of trees. The picture didn't turn out as I'd hoped, but this gives a tiny picture of what I was trying to capture. Maybe next time?


This "portrait" of St. Nicholas caught my eye. It was matted and had a very posh and gilded frame. Because of the glass in the frame, I couldn't get a really great photo of it, but it looked--almost--like one of those portraits you'd see if you visited Fitzwilliam Darcy or someone of his rank and privilege. I could just see it above the mantel in a place of honor in the home of some wealthy Santa Afficionados--as if he were a well-beloved member of their family. It cracked me up to see it there--elegantly--waiting for its grand new owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment