Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

10 October 2010

08OCT10





On the way to the airport, I saw these two dilapidated buildings. I wonder what interesting historical stories occurred there. It is hard to see in the top pictures, but there is an alcove large enough for a car to fit. As you can see, the "upstairs" is twice the size of the ground floor. I can't help but wonder how that building was used. Was it a business and the upper floors were storage? Was it is business on the bottom and a home on the top floor, as was the custom in previous years? I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment