Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

19 October 2010

19OCT10



For some reason, the picture is really small. However, it is still my favorite one of the day. I saw it just after I pulled over to take some pictures of some beautiful yellow flowers which sit just to the left of this photo. I love the darker colors of the brick and the green shutters and door. The house itself makes me think of a small British cottage. In my imagination, the cottage has been there for generations, and--at the time the photo was taken--its owners are out hunting in proper British hunting jackets and jodphurs and round-shaped caps. They are riding jumping horses and several dogs running ahead of them, barking and flushing out covies of doves or packs of foxes or something.. At least that is what my imagination said to me when I first saw the house.
I love the vines growing up in the corner by the side door. There is green growing down from the window, also. On the porch to the left, there was a small container garden. Being as I'm a container gardener, seeing it made me happy. The coolest part of the picture--at least to me--is the "spatter" rainbow on the far left. Dunno how that occurred, but it sure was neat, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment