Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

25 October 2010

24OCT10: Extras


These flowers outside the Sonic in town have always caught my eye. Yesterday morning, while I waited for my order, I took a few shots.




























I love how some of the field is still in shadow in these two pictures. It brings a little something to them to me. and a question for the photographers: What is it called when you kinda focus or layer or make sure something is in the picture even if you don't make it the focal point?















A bee buzzing about blissfully!















A purty leaf! What a beautiful red!















Two trees: one with purty leaves and one with purty flowers.
















































have a ever mentioned that yellow flowers are my favorite? Just to see some makes me very happy. Kinda like when I hear windchimes it makes me feel peaceful, yeah?

1 comment:

  1. I very much like the raw woodland. I told the family the other day, if I ever get Alzheimers, you'll probably find me either in a garden center or a newsagents. But now that I think about it, have alook at a woodland. I may sit and watch the flowers, feel the earth and suck in the sun!
    Lovely pictures. So glad you took them for me :-)

    ReplyDelete