Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

08 October 2010

07OCT10





When I first started uploading more than one photo per day, the pictures uploaded in a very orderly fashion: one right after the other and it was easy to write comments, etc.
Nowadays, they seem to upload kinda cattywompus and then when I actually publish the post, they turn out different in an ADDITIONAL way, so by the time y'all see these pictures, they could be a crazy, crazy order. That being said, I beg your forgiveness ahead of time for an oddly laid out post. I guess just use the contextual evidence to try to figure out which comment goes with which picture.

What I think is the first photo today is one of my surprise pepper plant. Not only did I plant flower seeds in the pot and a pepper plant came up, but also these peppers are staying small and changing colors all the time. Now the pot has yellow, orange, and deep red peppers growing. I'm just in awe of natures colors! Just beautiful. The other pepper plants which were growing alongside this one I've featured for today are beginning to grow some peppers of their own, very slowly. Those peppers are still banana yellow peppers. I'm sure we'll end up going through the spectrum of beautiful colors with them also. It is just so wonderful to watch them change colors! The differences between the colors is amazing. It makes you wonder how one plants can have so many different colors waiting inside of it to show themselves off.
It makes me think of an elementary school play where the kids have had really rockin' cool costumes made by their mommas and they each go out one by one to speak their lines and then exit stage left and let another kid come out to do her thing! :)

The second photo is one of a bloom off my hibiscus plant and some colorful peppers Marilyn purchased from the local Brookshire Brothers. I saw them in the sale ad and immediately decided I'd do stuffed peppers one night--which I did, last night. Before I got started, I figured it'd be neat to have a picture of the lovely colors--all God made and so beautiful. :)
Considering what I've learned about how colors change on my own pepper plants, i wonder if these three store bought peppers were all just picked at different time in their growth cycles or if they were actually designed to come out these three different colors.

The greenery: that is a shot of one of the pots in which I planted the seeds from Samantha's wedding in August. They're all growing along just peachily and it is neat to see the different size and shape and style of plant all growing in their together. What a neat idea for Sam to have for a wedding gift. If ever I marry, I may have to copy more than one idea from her wonderful and beautiful wedding. :)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment