Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

16 October 2010

Today's Extras: 16OCT10

These shots were ones which I thought were great and lovely, but weren't the most interesting or beautiful enough to make the actual day's choice.
They each had something really cool about them, though.


I love the vivid colors side-by-side with the grey and brown of the wood and the quiet green of the other flora.


















I like how nature has over-run the man-made. What a symbolic picture.








A bridge to beauty,yeah? I wonder what kind of flowers those are.









This aluminum building is the back-side of something. Dunno what, but it reminds me of a barn--and abandoned one, really.







The flowers look like they're marching somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment