Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

10 October 2010

09OCT10



This is one of my favorite photos from last Saturday. We were all at the house (3003) spending time while the turkey was cooking. We decided to take a round of pictures like we often do at these sort of get-togethers. We all went over to the hill on which we've always sat for family pictures when we're at 3003. It is also the hill that every generation which descended from Claude and Millie rolled down, often in "race" format.

We were taking group shots of all of us in the generation which descended from the original eleven kids of Claude and Millie Peay. We range from 10 to 45 in age, by the way. What an incredible age range for one generation! So, I asked Aunt Kelly if she would take a few close-ups of all of us while everyone else was taking the large shots of the whole group. This picture of MOST of the Peay girls is just so amazing to me. This group of us are sitting there--happy and smiling and together--when Aunt Kelly snapped this shot. They're just so gorgeous, all of them, and their happiness at being together just shone back through the camera lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment